Thursday, 3 November 2011

Behold The Bread Making Monster!

I blame my latest obsession on evil saint. Had he not spotted the recipe book on making bread with the bread maker, I would not have bought it and turned into the bread making monster that I am now...
Pain Au Chocolat @ Chocolate Croissants Light Lemon Yoghurt Bread Rolls
  • Not bad for the first try
  • Tastes better than it looks
  • Must remember to always layer and roll pastry in the same direction
  • Looks and tastes good
  • Great for sandwiches and burgers
  • However, must be consumed within the first 3 days or it will get dry and crumbly
* Last Saturday morning, just before leaving for baguette land to pick up popcorn's furniture... *
evil saint: What's for lunch today?
evil drow: I was thinking of having hamburgers... we come back and all I have to do is fry the patties and assemble the burger.
evil saint: Bread again?!!??!!!
stunned evil drow: Err... ok...
complaining evil saint: We have been eating bread all week!!!! We have had smoked salmon sandwiches twice for dinner already... let's just open a can of something...
recovering evil drow: Err... ok, alright... let's eat canned food...
evil drow thinks to herself: Ok, canned food is chosen over homemade burgers... this is seriously serious... I should stop making bread... crap, I still have 4 light lemon yoghurt bread rolls. What the hell am I going to do with it now??

No comments:

Post a Comment