Thursday, 1 December 2011

Couples Counseling in Basel

And so evil saint and me spent 3 days in couples counseling in Basel earlier this week. The course was fun and I truly enjoyed myself. I discovered that,
  • I truly have the Chinese genes in me. My instinct to demolish the other party in a negotiation is uncontrollable.
  • Collaborative negotiation can only be theoretical. Why would you trust the other party that you are negotiating with? Would you buy a house without a transfer of ownership?
  • Cross-cultural negotiation is something that me and evil saint do everyday. We must be experts...
  • I am still an introvert. evil saint is an extrovert. Was there any doubt?
  • In every training course, there is always a clown.
  • 5-star hotels can have uncomfortably hard beds with pillows that are so soft they are non-existent.
  • I can eat a lot of Rösti (high class hashbrowns) in 3 days.
  • Christmas is still my favourite time.
The start of the Christmas market Christmas lights decorating the city streets
Right in the center of the famous Basel Christmas market 5-carriage pumpkin ferris wheel for little children

No comments:

Post a Comment