|
* evil drow walks into the meeting room and takes her seat at the table, opposite jägermeister... while waiting for the meeting to start... *
|
|
evil drow: | * swat swat * Why are there so many flies in this room? * swat swat *
|
|
* jägermeister shrugs and the meeting commences... evil drow continues swatting now and then at the flies... 20 minutes later... *
|
|
jägermeister: | Can you read out that email? I just want to be sure the message is correct...
|
|
evil drow: | Sure... the email says, bla bla bla...
|
|
* jägermeister tuns to evil drow as she reads... while reading, evil drow sees a fly flying near her face and tries to swat it away to no avail but continues to read anyway... *
|
|
evil drow: | Bla bla bla... and the next paragraph says, ...
|
|
* evil drow takes a breath of air before starting the next sentence... suddenly, the fly is gone... evil drow stops reading and looks directly at jägermeister... *
|
|
shocked evil drow: | Did the fly go into my mouth???
|
|
trying to keep a straight face jägermeister: | No... no...
|
|
relieved but skeptical evil drow: | Are you sure? Oh ok... I'll continue reading... bla bla bla...
|
|
* evil drow suddenly feels something in her throat... *
|
|
reality hit evil drow: | I ate the fly!!! I ate the fly!!! * cough! cough! sputter! sputter! *
|
|
panicking evil drow: | Water!! Water!!! * cough!cough! sputter! sputter! *
|
|
* evil drow chucks down a glass of water... washes the fly down her throat... gross...*
|
|
grossed out evil drow: | Oh gross!! I ate a fly!!!
|
|
laughing cool-shoes: | More protein!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment