|
Pictures (left to right):
- Side profile of popcorn's face
- Not exactly sure what this is... something with the face, I think...
A rather stressful start to my visit with dr cool this time. It all began with popcorn playing hide-and-seek with me and the nurse. It took her many minutes before she could find him to get his heart beat with the sonar machine. Our usual Chinese kungfu master/EspaƱol footballer decided to stay still enough for me to not be able to detect where he is. Meanwhile, I was hooked up to the blood pressure monitor and as the minutes went by still with no heart beat and movement detected, I can only imagine the numbers on the monitor... when the sound *doop*doop*doop*doop* finally came on, I could have cried with relief!!
|
|
|
* dr cool uses the ultrasound machine and performs the regular scanning of evil drow's tummy... explains along the way the picture that appears on the projector... blah, blah, blah... and nears the end of the regular scanning... *
|
|
dr cool: | So, all ok?
|
|
evil drow: | Ok!
|
|
* dr cool starts packing up the ultrasound scanner... *
|
|
evil saint: | Wait! Wait! Can we confirm it's a boy??
|
|
dr cool: | Ah, you want to see again? I show you...
|
|
* dr cool takes the scanner out again and starts scanning again... and stops at the picture depicted above... and starts circling the "round part" with his mouse pointer *
|
|
dr cool: | Now, see... this is the err... sac...
|
|
* dr cool then starts moving back and forth at the "long-ish part" with his mouse pointer... *
|
|
dr cool: | And this is the err...
|
|
smiling evil saint: | Ah!! I see!! I see!!
|
|
smiling evil drow: | Oh, so small!!
|
|
laughing dr cool: | Don't worry, it will grow bigger!
|
|
And yes, we now have visual confirmation that popcorn is indeed a boy! No need to prepare for 2 names, neutral colours and "what if" anymore :)
PS: Forgive me, popcorn, for posting a picture of your privates...
|
No comments:
Post a Comment