Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Second Blackberry Crash Hits Europe

I have only had my BlackBerry for little over a year after much, much resistance. Yet now, since Monday when it stopped working, life seems so much more inconvenient. For the last 3 days, ...
  • If I want to have a coffee or lunch with other people, I actually have to pick up the phone or walk to their desk to ask.
  • No more BBM-ing evil saint at 1730 to ask if can we leave for home. I have to check his calendar to see if there is a late meeting or physically go find him (if I succeed, otherwise I will just have to sit and wait).
  • No more conversations with HakkaGirl to see how things are going.
  • My BB does not beep anymore...
Second outage hits BlackBerry users worldwide - Wednesday 12 October 2011, SiliconRepublic
BlackBerry crash affects millions of users - 9:55am UK, Wednesday 12 October 2011, Sky News

Update (Thursday 13 October 2011 13:47):
  • BBMs to evil saint are going through again! Woohoo!!!
  • No response yet from HakkaGirl or dai lou hence, still not sure if BBMs are able to get out of Europe...

Update (Thursday 13 October 2011 15:53):
  • Response from HakkaGirl!!! BBM is back in business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment